Terms and Conditions
Typical delivery of goods is two working days depending on Stock and availability.
Orders must be placed before 1pm for next day delivery on stock items (except for Ireland and some postal codes
Goods are delivered by a third party courier. Goods cannot be delivered to a third party address.
Delivery charges are additional to the sale price of goods. A non-refundable deposit is required for Special Orders and non-stock items.
All orders must be paid in full before despatch.
We accept Credit & Debit Cards, cash, postal order, Paypal, bank transfer. We do not accept Diners Club,
JCB, and American Express.
If paying by cheque goods will not be despatched until the cheque has cleared the banking system so typical delivery will not apply until that time.
Do not send cash in the post.
Upon receipt of goods any damaged packaging must be signed for as “Damaged” and you must notify Wheelworx by telephone, e-mail or fax within 24 hours.
You must also notify Wheelworx telephone, e-mail or fax within 24 hours if any of the goods received are damaged.
Wheelworx will arrange to collect damaged goods FOC and send replacements FOC.
In addition to our structural guarantee, we also offer a warranty against any defect in the finish of the wheels that can be attributed to a manufacturing fault.
This warranty will cover a period up to a maximum of 1 year from the original purchase date of the wheels, providing the following conditions have been met.
1. You are the original purchaser and current owner of the wheels. The warranty is not transferable in any way.
2. The wheels were purchased brand new from Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd
3. You have proof of purchase in the form of an official receipt from the seller showing the date of purchase, the name, the size and the finish of the wheels along with the purchase price.
4. The wheels have only been used under normal and reasonable conditions.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the wheels at the sole discretion of Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd should the claim be upheld. This warranty does not cover any of the following costs that may be incurred during the process of returning wheels under warranty.
A. Installation or removal costs.
B. All transportation costs involved in any warranty claim (with the exception that if a claim is upheld, the cost of return shipping to the Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd).
C. Loss of use or inconvenience.
D. Any other costs incurred by the claimant during the process of making a claim.
If any wheel has suffered kerb damage, cracks or flat spots this will void any warranty on the wheel.
All warranty claims must be made through the original supplier of the wheels. Please contact them directly to make a claim. In order for us to process any claim, we will need the wheels to be returned to The Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd. At the cost of the claimant so that the problem can be investigated and assessed.
If the warranty claim is upheld, Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd will return the wheels to the dealer free of charge. If the claim is not upheld the claimant will be responsible for all costs incurred by Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd in returning the wheels to the dealer.
Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd will not process any warranty claims that have not been made through us direct.
The following list provides typical examples that are not covered by the warranty. This list is provided as general information and is not to be regarded as a complete list of exclusions:
1. Wheels not purchased direct from Wheelworx Wheels and tyres ltd.
2. Damage occurring during installation or removal of the wheels.
3. Damage caused by the usage of run flat tyres. Damage or defect caused by off-road or competitive use whether amateur or professional.
4. Damage or defect caused by any use that could be considered not to be normal road use.
5. Damage or defect caused by road surface defects such as potholes etc.
6. Damage caused by wheel kerbing etc.
7. Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified in any way.
8. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
9. Wheels that have been fitted with tyres of sizes that have not been recommended for the vehicle or not suitable for use in the conditions in which they are being used.
10. Wheels that have been subjected to forces that exceed the limits they were designed to be used under.
11. Wheel corrosion or damage caused by chemicals, caustic cleaning agents or climatic conditions.
12. Any defect or damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or accident.
Wheelworx, Unit 4 Millenium Business Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. NG19 7JZ
Email:- [email protected]